February 9, 2017 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
***CLASS IS CURRENTLY FULL***
Contact Val Lafave for the next class series.
- Parents and kids cook together (one adult and one child per family)
- A professional chef demonstrates recipes
- Sample what is prepared
- Healthy food tips for you and your family
- Advice on making healthy choices on a limited budget
Take home groceries to practice for your family!
- Classes are provided at no cost
- Please plan to attend all six weeks
- Prizes on graduation day for attending all six weeks
Class Dates: Thursdays
Feb 9, Feb 16, Feb 23, Mar 2, Mar 9, Mar 16, Mar 23, and Mar 30
Class Time: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Location: Minneapolis American Indian Center/Congregate Dining Room
1530 E. Franklin Ave.
Minneapolis MN 55404
This is a Native FAN activity