The Minneapolis American Indian Center’s Seniors Transportation Program helps American Indians and other older adults obtain the services and resources they need as well as stay connected with the local community.
The Senior Transportation program is temporarily suspended until further notice due to COVID-19 and focusing on partnering with the Gatherings Cafe and MAIC staff to deliver Elder Lunches to the elders involved in our Congregate Dining program and other elders throughout the Twin Cities.
Please keep checking back on updates on when we will start our normal Senior Transportation services.
The Senior Transportation Program provides transportation for the following:
- Medical appointments
- Dental appointments
- Congregate Dining at the Minneapolis American Indian Center
- Visits to the food shelf
- Trips to the pharmacy
- Social, health and wellness activities
- Must be 60 years of age or older
- Must schedule rides at least 24 hours in advance
- Must be in our service area
To Inquiry about Senior transportation please contact