The Minneapolis American Indian Center’s Seniors Transportation Program helps American Indian and other older adults get to the services and resources they need, and stay connected to the community.
The Senior Transportation Program provides transportation to seniors 60 and older for:
- Medical appointments
- Dental appointments
- Congregate Dining at the Minneapolis American Indian Center
- Visits to the food shelf
- Trips to the pharmacy
- Social, health and wellness activities
- Must be 60 years of age or older
- Must schedule rides at least 24 hours in advance
- Must be in the service area (see map)
- Riders are encouraged to make a donation to help cover the cost of the services if they are able, but this is not required
Ken Beargrease Danielson
Please contact the Transportation Coordinator Ken Danielson at (612) 879-1747 for transportation availability.